Monday, December 1, 2008

What is ChaCha?

I am a stay at home mom who has spent the last year searching for a good, steady, legitimate work from home job. I'm not looking to get rich quick. Heck, I just need living money. I'm sure many of you that are reading this are in the same situation.

One of my friends happened to introduce me to a forum called "Work Place Like Home." I signed up anonymously as Blue Baby and just started rooting around and reading. It was great! These were people just like me looking for the same things I am. There were people there who had found legitimate jobs and of course some that were still looking. I looked up a bunch of the jobs and though they were legit, they were mostly telephone customer service representatives. Been there, done that, got the T-shirt, don't want to do it again!

One day I saw a title of "ChaCha" on the forum. I leave no stone unturned so I decided to check it out. The business is called ChaCha and what it is is a human-powered search and answers service. Guides for ChaCha deliver answers via text or PC, anytime, anywhere, any question. Any one from any cell phone and any mobile carrier in the United States, can dial 242242 (chacha) and ask any question whatsoever. Also called a query. ChaCha Guides research the question through the internet and return an answer.

Guides are paid on a per-transaction basis. The more efficient you can be, the more you can make. Guide pay currently averages $3 to $9 per hour, though many top Guides earn more than that. See specific roles for the amount of pay per transaction. Payments are made one of two ways: via a debit card from First Internet Bank of Indiana, or via direct deposit to your bank account once a month if your account reaches $100 or greater.

Being a ChaCha Guide is one of the most flexible pursuits in the world, making it a great position for people with active lifestyles, existing commitments, or work limitations. There are no scheduled commitments of time, though logging in when demand is high relative to the Guide supply can lead to higher earnings. There is no minimum number of hours required per week. But as with any skill, the more time you put in, the more rewarding it will be - financially and otherwise. ChaCha Guides who take advantage of the valuable Internet resources, training, community interaction, and support that is provided, will increase their earning potential. The hours are yours to decide. Sometimes I work in my p.j.'s and other times I'm sitting outside on my swing. You can also find me on-line at weird hours during the night. I can work whenever I choose!

Can I just go ahead and say how much I LOVE this job!

Finally, something that is making me steady money while working from my home!

A few have said it doesn't sound like much. To that I say I stay at home with my kids. I can go up to my kids' school and work in their classroom. I'm at home when my kids get off the bus. I don't pay over $4 a gallon driving to and from a job. It's all in what your priorities are.

This is not and let me repeat NOT Multi Level Marketing (MLM)!!! Been there done that also. ChaCha does give you a reward for bringing other people on board as fellow Guides but the reward is only for you for those directly under you. Payment on one line, that's it! ChaCha rewards you 10% of each Q&A of any members you personally bring on board. It's such a great opportunity that you will want to share it with all of your family & friends who might be in the same position that you are of needing a little extra money.

If this sounds like something that interests you, feel free to visit ChaCha at http://becomeaguide.chacha.com. Feel free to browse around where you can find even more answers to your questions and testimonials from other Guides. When you are ready to get started, click on the "Get Started" button. If and when you sign up if you will use my email: lcraftonavon@bellsouth.net, I can help you through your initial training and test taking process. Without using my link I won't be able to help you. I'm having so much fun at this I love bringing others on board!

The question I get most often is, how many questions can you do in an hour or in a day. My answer is you can do as many as you want. There are no fees and no commitments.

Some Guides do 50 questions a day, some do 350 questions a day. I know of one person that does 2,000 a week. Wow! (We have to have a life sometime!!!!)

Your typing speed and ability to use your Google search bar greatly effects how much or how many Q&A's you complete. ChaCha will provide you with professional search training and custom tools to turbo charge the process....you will provide the brainpower to analyze the question and craft high quality answers.

You will end up having a ChaCha toolbar on your computer. When you want to work you click "Available" on your toolbar and when you don't want to work you will click "Away."

People with any mobile phone company will text questions to ChaCha (242242). The question hits ChaCha's server and goes out to a handful of Guides who are available. A doorbell rings. You either answer it and take the question or if you don't answer it the question will go on down the line to the next Guide that is set to Available.

Again, go to http://becomeaguide.chacha.com and click on "Get Started." That will not "commit" you to anything. Registration doesn’t take long, but it does require you to give ChaCha some information about yourself, submit a W-9 form, and pass a compatibility assessment for the specific Guide Role you choose. Once ChaCha has found the right role for you, you will receive a congratulatory email and be directed to orientation and training. After you’ve had a chance to digest the training, you will take a “Role Readiness Test” that confirms you’re ready to handle live customer questions. Completing the Readiness Test will activate you as a paid ChaCha Guide. Remember, this is not going to cost you a single dime to sign up and there are never any fees, whatsoever! That's a beautiful thing!

To show you what a real and great company this is, we were just one of the major sponsors of the 2008 Nascar Brickyard 400 and the popular X Games. We have recently teamed with Coke Zero and AT&T and there are so many more exciting opportunities in the future.

ChaCha continues to win award after award for this new human based mobile search service.

ChaCha is a free service to all mobile users in the United States. Only standard text rates apply.

I can proudly say that I am making money from this legitimate stay at home opportunity and unlike a lot of other programs, I've actually been paid as well!

Check the comments section for testimonials from some of the Guides I have brought on board so you don't just have to take my word for it!

Feel free to email me any questions at: lcraftonavon@bellsouth.net
Remember to use this email address as well when you sign up at http://becomeaguide.chacha.com.

Fore more information on ChaCha and other useful information for stay at home moms, please visit my website at http://www.stayathomemomsunite.com

Laurie Crafton
ChaCha Top Guide
lcraftonavon@bellsouth.net

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I had to quit my job and stay home to take care of my newborn baby. Working for ChaCha I am able to work from home (actually make money), spend time with my kids, and have a very flexible schedule. I am very thankful that my dear friend Laurie passed this opportunity on to me!

Becca